The 2017 annual Pine Fest be held on Saturday May 20th from 10am-4pm at Myles Standish State Forest in Plymouth MA. This FREE FAMILY DAY will be a blast for kids and adults . There will be orienteering, flower preserving, wood sculpture carving, hiking, charcoal making, campfire bread baking, bike safety check (bring your bikes), games, arts and crafts, demos and more!
There will 50 local organizations and performers will treat you to a full day of fun and playful learning at beautiful Charge Pond in the Myles Standish State Forest. Learn about the Pine Barrens. Visit a Wampanoag Fish Camp. entertainment all day long.
*OUTDOOR FUN RAIN OR SHINE*
• Visit a Wampanoag Fish Camp—taste the food!
• Kayaking instruction with Nemasket Kayak Center
• Big Ryan’s Tall Tales show 11:00 am
• Birds of Prey NE Reptile & Raptor show 12:45 pm
• Animals of the Pine Barrens show 12 & 2 pm
• Live Animals – some wild, some not
• Make Charcoal with Frank and friends
• Create a ‘food chain necklace’ with Waquoit Bay
• Survive with Badger Wilderness Guides
• Try archery with Buckley Family Archery Center
• Discover the wonders of the Mass. Coastal Pine
Barrens with your favorite planet–loving groups!
• Tasteful Adventure ethnic foods and much more!